Current Job Openings:
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR INTERNSHIP - Coral Springs, FL
Below are the daily tasks + skills you’ll accomplish within this internship program. You will learn: Canva, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, Work with Nikon D3300, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Etsy Ads, Shopify Platform, Etsy Seller Platform
- Social Media
- You will learn to create a monthly social media calendar coordinating with the ceo
- Plan + organize the Instagram feed on a daily basis that fits with the branding of the company
- Interact with followers and potential customers by communicating and answering questions through the company's social pages
- Post to Pinterest 3x a week
- Schedule daily social media posts & stories for IG/FB
- Post live sales, IG try on hauls, reels, stories etc
- Content Planning/Creation
- Plan a content creation calendar in line with the monthly social plan
- Create content for social media by planning + scheduling photoshoots, flatlays, etc.
- Use a variety of props & materials to create content in line with the brands aesthetic.
- Write SEO blog posts in line with social media calendar
- Photography with DSLR camera
- Email creation / planning 1x a week
- Event / Pop Up Shop Planning
- Assist in all aspects of planning events, working with clients, event coordination, and execution.
- Assist in creating event marketing materials
- Analyze demographics by helping to create a merchandise plan for events
- Assist with managing on-site production and clean up for events as necessary.
- Market Analysis/Trend Research
- Monitor all social media platforms and analyze insights
- Analyze web traffic + create a weekly report
- Assist with daily administrative duties via Shopify / learn the software
- Trend report each quarter
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org | Applicant must be based in Florida - in person position | Unpaid - For college credit only | Must be a junior or senior enrolled in college